I realize it’s pretty early in the day, but here are some hastily-made decisions I’m already kicking myself for:
- Not packing last night for the 4-day trip I’m leaving for at noon
- Not folding the laundry I washed for said trip
- Not doing the dishes last night before bed, so that I had to do them first thing this morning before I could make any coffee
- Bringing my daughter to bed with me last night because I was so tired when she woke up at 2 am
- Not being able to pack, now, until baby wakes up
- Not being able to shower until baby wakes up
- Settling down in the one spot I know doesn’t get Wifi in our house and getting too comfortable to get up
- Having my least social cat, Lizzie, get too comfortable on my lap in same spot, thus pinning me to the wifi dead zone
- Letting Lizzie snooze instead of dislodging her so I can reach my now-cold coffee
- Forgetting to turn my 4:45 am alarm off so now I’m stranded, awake, outside any sort of space in which I can be productive, for at LEAST another hour.
I’m with Rachel–I just shouldn’t be allowed to make decisions.